Key Tasks include but are not limited to;
To be the main point of contact for clients, to deal with queries and provide clients and your colleagues with excellent support.
Being exposed to several varied Legal and Business orientated tasks, including those related to marketing, operational and business development sides of the business.
Follow directions from the Management team to ensure accurate and time effective progression of the client/case files.
Maintain client/case files in a variety of formats in an organised, accurate and up to date manner.
To maintain and update your record keeping. Follow a variety of both internal and external procedures that must be executed & complied within a timely and accurate fashion. Be a proactive member of a very close-knit team. Use confidently and with efficiency the firm’s case management system, both creating new matters plus updating and managing the existing ones. Delivering introductory and follow up documentation in a variety of formats confidently and efficiently. To accurately follow relevant policies and procedures. Obtain any relevant information and documentation from clients by phone, email, text, social media etc.
Purpose of role
Leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. To lead by example and remain focussed on our Mission
2. To lead by example and demonstrate our Company Values consistently
3. To represent the business appropriately during all customer interaction; including verbal and written
4. To make outgoing calls to specific target clients and follow the sales process
5. To follow up all calls with marketing emails using the tools provided
6. Following up on new leads and taking initial B2B enquiries
7. Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business (Financial Reclaims)
8. Building relationships and providing information about our products and services in person, via video conference and over the phone (as relevant)
9. Researching and raising self-awareness of market trends and competitors
10. Providing support to the New Business Development Team and Directors
11. Creating/helping to create sales brochures, social media posts and other marketing material.
- Confident communicator with a passion for sales and relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to multiple projects in a single day
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to work and absorb pressure, whilst maintaining a professional approach
- Able to work on their own initiative, work to strict deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Creative thinker
Purpose of role
Works closely with Senior Team Manager to create engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred
Relevant experience will suffice
- Technology Skills
- Transferrable skills and/or proven experience with
- o Content Writing
- o Graphic Design
- o Campaign Execution
- o Teamwork
- o Self-Motivation
- o Strong Communication Skills
- o Networking
- o Idea Presentation
- o SEO and PPC
- o Proofreading
- o Strong Customer-Service Skills
- o Enthusiasm
- o Detail-Oriented
- o Collaboration